Friday, April 22, 2011

Modern boy nursery decor ideas

So, I have already set up the nursery for our little Cuddles, but as the gender remains a somewhat closely guarded secret (at least by myself - we won't mention my husband's ability to guard secrets!), I cannot reveal the final outcome. Until I can, I thought I might put together a few ideas I have for a modern boy nursery. Here it is:
Bauwerk paint 20/20

Bauwerk paint 46/95

Bauwerk paint 98/28
 
Bold and Noble - 'Alphabot' print (from Etsy)
 
Eames Rocker

Jean-Louis Domecq Loft Floor Lamp

Ikea 'brasa' pendant light


Leander Cot Bed

Rosenberg - Iso Grey Cot Set

Oeuf Sparrow - 3 drawer dresser and change table
 
Madeline Weinrib Atelier - Zig Zag Bue & White

Giant Abacus


Modern Elephant Clock - Decoylab (from Etsy)

Flatout Bear - Koala Grey




Maiike Toy


Supernova mobile - The wonderland Studio (from Etsy)

Donna Wilson cushion - Fox Black/Grey
 

1 comment: