Friday, March 30, 2012

Rainbow pinwheel biscuits

The final result
For Anika's first birthday party coming up, I want to make these and so yesterday I tested the recipe. I'm fairly happy with the results. I used natural food colouring and the 100s and 1000s are also coloured using natural food dye, so that's why the colours are perhaps not as vivid as they would be with the artificial stuff (it also may be due to my rather substandard photography skills).

The idea came from here. I know mine aren't as pretty, but I still like them. Here are some pics of the work in progress. I think they looked prettier prior to baking, oh well...

No comments:

Post a Comment